Dr. Raghuram Menon
Dr.Raghuram Menon completed his MBBS from Govt Medical College Thrissur in 2013 , MS (General Surgery) from Govt Medical College Calicut in 2017 and MCh (Plastic Surgery) from Institute of Research & Rehabilitation of Hand & Plastic Surgery, Stanely Medical College Chennai, Tamilnadu in 2020.
He was the recipient of the Stanley MMR Gold medal in 2020 .
As he had a keen interest in Reconstructive surgery he went on to do a Fellowship in Reconstructive MicroSurgery at Tata Medical Centre Kolkata for an year .
He also cleared his DrNB in plastic surgery in 2022.
His areas of interest are predominantly cancer reconstruction , hand surgery , brachial plexus surgery and Aesthetic surgery.
He has presented Papers at various state and National conferences.
- Hand and trauma microsurgery
- Oncoreconstructive surgery
- Lower limb reconstruction
- Brachial plexus surgery
- Post Burns reconstruction
- Treatment of congenital limb deformities
- Aesthetic surgery( scar revision, gynaecomastia , breast augmentation/ reduction, rhinoplasty)
- Maxillofacial trauma surgery
- Trauma care and resuscitation
- Emergency Gastrointestinal surgery
- Elective general surgery (hernia / hydrocele/ thyroid/ breast/ varicose veins)
- Best outgoing student during Plastic surgery MCh
- Member of - APSI ( Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- Member of - IAAPS (Indian association of aesthetic plastic surgeons)
- Member of ISAPS( International society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- Member of KPSA( Kairali Plastic Surgeons Association)
- Member of IMA ( Indian medical association)
- Paper – Anatomical variations and Clinical Significance of Musculocutaneous nerve with respect to Brachial Plexus surgery at TANPAPS 2020
- Paper - Sentinel Lymph Node biopsy In Treatment of malignant melanoma - Prognostic Indicator at WB Annual Plastic surgery conference 2021
- Paper - TALES 2021 - Tata medical centre Kolkata - Different reconstructive options for chest wall reconstruction , an overview