Dr. Anu Mary Johny
Specialist - Radiology
Dr. Anu mary Johny is a specialist in the department of Radiology. She graduated from Jubilee Mission Medical College Thrissur with a degree in MBBS and from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences with an MD in Radiology. Dr. Anu has also acquired a DNB in Radiodiagnostics from the National Board of Examinations. A fellowship in advanced obstetrical ultrasound was done from the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences. The senior residency was done at Calicut Medical College. Her area of expertise includes conventional modalities, USG, targeted fetal anomaly scans, fetal echo, obstetric Doppler, CT, MRI, Doppler, shear wave elastography, mammography and non-vascular interventional procedure.
- A fellowship in advanced obstetrical ultrasound was done from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and a Senior residency was done from Calicut Medical College.
- Conventional modalities
- Targeted fetal anomaly scans
- Fetal echo
- Obstetric Doppler
- Shear wave elastography
- Mammography and non-vascular interventional procedures.
- Body and women’s imaging.
- Oral presentation at IRIA Midterm CME
- Sarojini Baliga Memorial Award in Obstetrics and Gynecology.