Dr. Kafi Bora is fetal medicine consultant at the best maternity hospital in Whitefield - Aster Women & Children
Dr. Kafi Bora completed her post-graduation in Obs & Gynae from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital in 2007 and had worked extensively in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 10 years. She had been working as a Consultant in many reputed hospitals in different parts of India.
After that, she pursued 2 yrs Fellowship in "FETAL MEDICINE" from Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre under the guidance and supervision of Dr. Prathima Radhakrishnan, who is one of the pioneers in Fetal Medicine In India.
She attained a certificate of competence in fetal medicine from Fetal Medicine Centre (Kings College, UK).
- MBBS – Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
- MD (OBG) Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
- Fellowship in "FETAL MEDICINE" from Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine – Gujarat
Dr. Kafi Bora has been awarded the certificate of competence by Fetal Medicine Foundation (King’s College, UK), the founder of the Fetal Medicine in the world in the following :
- First-trimester Screening (NT Scan)
- Anomaly/ Level 2/ Genetic sonogram/Doppler /Fetal Echocardiography
- Invasive Procedures like:
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Fetal Blood Sampling
- Fetal Blood transfusion
- Fetal reduction