Dr. N Srinath Reddy
Dr. N Srinath Reddy is a Consultant in Pediatric Cardiology at Ramesh Hospitals. He completed his MBBS from JN Medical College and completed his MD in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College and awarded his DM in Pediatric Cardiology at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
He is extensively trained in handling neonates on High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation and inhaled Nitric Oxide, diagnosis and management of neonatal, Pediatric and congenital heart diseases. Cardiac imaging Echocardiography, Transoesophageal Echo, Fetal Echo, Cardiac CT Structural Heart Disease and Cardiac MRI. Catheter Interventions for the management of Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult CHD.
His key skills include Interventions for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease, Echocardiography Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pre-Op Assessment – Surgical or Intervention planning, Experience in handling babies on HFOV, Inhaled Nitric Oxide and Conventional Ventilation, Experience in handling children on various modes of Conventional Ventilation.
- Congenital and Structural Heart Disease
- Echocardiography Neonatal
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Pre-Op Assessment – Surgical or Intervention planning
- Handling Babies on HFOV
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide and Conventional Ventilation
- Experience in handling children on various modes of Conventional Ventilation