Dr. Rahul Ghogre is a Consultant Cardiologist at Aster Prime Hospital. He completed his MBBS from Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa in the year 2010.
He completed his MD in General Medicine in the year 2013 from Netaji Subhash Chandra Medical College, Jabalpur. In the year 2017, he completed his doctorate in medicine (DM) Cardiology from Guwahati Medical College, Assam.
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Euracare Multi Specialist Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Later in the year 2017, he joined Aster Prime Hospital as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist.
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds)
- Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Complex Angioplasty procedures
- Trans-radial coronary angiography
- Post bypass graft angioplasty
- Rotablation angioplasty for complex cases
- Non-surgical closure of Ventricular septal defect
- Atrial septal defect
- Patient ductus arteriosus.