Aster Medcity has joined hands with AyurVAID Hospitals (ayurvaid.com), the first NABH accredited Ayurveda hospital and the first National Quality Award winner from the Ayurveda sector, to bring you the best of preventive, curative and promotive healthcare.
The Aster AyurVAID Centre for Integrated Medicine (CIM) at Aster Medcity, a one-of-its-kind initiative, is a dedicated facility that offers healing and wellbeing by appropriately integrating Ayurveda with modern medicine, along with age-old wellness practices like Yoga and meditation.
Your treating consultant at Aster Medcity may refer you for an Ayurveda consultation or you can just walk in to Aster AyurVAID, directly. Our Ayurveda Physician will perform a comprehensive assessment of your health condition based on the AyurVAID Protocol, in accordance with the referral instructions (if you are a referral patient). In both cases, if we require any supplementary inputs from the your treating consultant/ any other doctor or diagnostic investigations, you will be referred to the concerned department at Aster Medcity.
Led by a team of highly experienced Ayurveda Physicians and nurses, Aster AyurVAID CIM offers you authentic Precision Ayurveda (“Diet-Lifestyle-Medicine-Ayurveda therapies) that focuses on identifying and managing the root cause of health problems including:
Skin diseases/ conditions
- Lifestyle & metabolic disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Eyes & ENT
- Respiratory disorders
- Women’s health
- Mental Health & de-addiction
- Cancer rehabilitation:
- Paediatric developmental disorders
AyurVAID is recognised by leading health insurance companies and third party administrators.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
- 15 beds for inpatient treatment
- Ayurveda therapy rooms with high-quality treatment equipment
- Full-fledged Ayurveda pharmacy
- Separate facility for preparing fresh medicines
- Therapeutic Yoga and Meditation
- Infertility & Gynaecological Disorders Clinic (Sunday)
- Diabetes & Diabetic Complications Clinic (Monday)
- Weight Loss Clinic (Monday)
- Pain Management & Degenerative Disorders Clinic (Tuesday)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders Clinic (Tuesday)
- Neurological, Mental Health / Sleep / Stress Management Clinic (Wednesday)
- Respiratory Disorders Clinic (Wednesday)
- Skin Diseases & Healthy Hair Clinic (Thursday)
- Autoimmune Diseases Clinic (Thursday)
- Women & Child Clinic (Friday)
- Lifestyle & Metabolic Disorders Clinic (Friday)
- Holistic, Positive Health Clinic (Saturday)
- Cancer Rehabilitation Clinic (Saturday)