Consult us if you are experiencing:
- Irregular or no periods
- Unwanted hair growth
- Weight gain
- Acne or dark patches on the skin
- Pelvic pain
- Mood changes.
- RBS (Random Blood Sugar)
- Complete Blood Picture (CBP)
- Serum Prolactin
- Serum Testosterone
- Pelvis Ultrasound
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Gynaecologist Consultation
- Dietician Consultation.
- Free Home Sample Pickup*
*T & C: Within 5km radius
Want to find out more about PCOD treatment? The answer to your questions can be found below.
PCOD can affect functions in your body based on the hormonal imbalances you experience. The symptoms can exist in different combinations for each individual and the best way to confirm would be to get your PCOD test done. Symptoms can include:
- Irregular period (Oligomenorrhea)
- Skipped or absence of period (Amenorrhea)
- Heavy bleeding (Menorrhagia)
- Excessive hair growth
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Skin darkening.
This package contains tests specifically to find out more about Polycystic Ovary Disorder (PCOD). This blood test profile assesses the functioning and levels of the hormones in the body. PCOD affects fertility and can cause trouble in conceiving a child.
PCOD has yet to be identified as a disease with a cure. You may, however, manage the illness with the appropriate treatment and lifestyle changes. Ultrasound and blood tests help diagnose PCOD.
- Most patients are advised to lose weight to reverse the effects of PCOD
- Lifestyle changes are recommended, like eating a healthy diet and regular exercise that will help manage the condition better
- Birth control pills and hormonal medication are also used in treating PCOD
- While there are various lifestyle suggestions for women with PCOD, check with your doctor for further details.
PCOD is a condition in which ovaries produce many immature or partially mature eggs, which happens due to poor lifestyle, obesity, stress and hormonal imbalance.
There are no tests in particular for PCOD, the medical history of the patient is discussed and a physical examination is done to confirm the condition. General recommendations are:
- A pelvic examination
- Blood tests to quantify hormone levels
- An ultrasound is to check the appearance of the ovaries and the uterus.
If diagnosed with PCOD, your doctor will suggest regular checkups.
Aster Prime PCOD Package
Protect your health by ensuring that the problem is detected at an early stage for quick, effective treatment. Aster Prime’s PCOD Package helps you do just that!
Why Aster Prime
Aster Prime is the only hospital in Hyderabad / Telangana that offers the best treatment at economical prices. The most effective and affordable pregnancy packages in the city of Hyderabad are now available at Aster Prime. We have multispecialty departments i.e. General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics & Neonatology, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, and Neurology.
Our Round-the-clock Critical Care team makes it easier to manage every high presence of pregnancy like GDM, Heart disease in pregnancy etc. We also have available 24/7 advanced Laboratory & Radiology services, Blood Bank services & fully equipped Critical Care wards for high-risk pregnancies.