Skip to main content
Learn the A-Z of the common primary immunodeficiency diseases from the experts in the field.
- Half day course (6 hours) specially curated for practicing pediatricians & medical students.
- Case based interactive sessions - Discuss in depth with the faculty
- Suspect, diagnose, and manage common immune deficiencies in day-to-day practice
- E-booklet for revision
- Introduction & Overview
- B cell defects - Do not miss the most common immune defects!
- T cell defects - Medical emergency!
- Phagocytic defects - Too less or too many!
- Lymphoproliferation and autoimmunity in IEI
- Diagnostic tests and algorithms in IEl
- Flow cytometry in IEI
- Mixed bag - Eyes see what the mind knows
- Dr. Sagar Bhattad – Consultant, Paediatric Immunology & Rheumatology
- Dr. Rachna Shanbhag Mohite - Fellow, Paediatric Immunology and BMT
- Dr. Avinash Sharma - Asst. Prof Dr. RPGMC, Tanda, HP
- Dr. Ananthvikas Jayaram – Pathologist, Anand Diagnostic Laboratory and Neuberg Anand Reference Laboratory