Dr. Vasireddy Sindhu
Dr. Sindhu is a Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist at Aster Prime Hospital. She obtained her MBBS from Sri Devraj Urs Medical College, Kolar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2012. She followed it up with DNB in General Medicine from the National Institute of Medical Sciences And Research Centre, Jaipur in 2015.
She further completed her DM in Neurology from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences And Research Centre. Bangalore. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2019.
Dr. Sindhu completed her Post Doctoral Fellowship in Epilepsy from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad in 2020.
Dr. Sindhu is a Lifetime member of the Indian academy of neurology, a Lifetime member of the Indian epilepsy society & Executive member of the Secunderabad Chapter - Indian Epilepsy Society.
Prior to joining Aster Prime, she was appointed at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Secunderabad as a Consultant in department of Neurology.
- Drug-Resistant Epilepsy with Presurgical evaluation for epilepsy surgeries
- Muscle biopsy
- Nerve biopsy
- Neurocritical care
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders and Thrombolysis
- Best award paper at ECON 2020, held at Ahmedabad
- 2nd prize - Quiz competition - Conducted at 5th annual neurology teaching course organised by KAN at Tiruvanathapuram, 12-13th January 2019.
- Consolation prize - Quiz competition - Ist IAN AINA CME & 2ND AIIMS PGI Neurology Update, 12-14th April 2019 at PGIMER, Chandigarh.