Aster Medcity, Kochi is accredited with National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi for conducting Post Graduate Medical Courses in various specialties.
Diplomate of National Board (DNB) / Doctorate of National Board (DrNB) is the title awarded by the National Board of Examinations (NBEMS) to candidates who successfully complete their postgraduate or postdoctoral medical education under it.
Accredited by : National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Neurosurgery (Direct 6 years course)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Radio Diagnosis
- Respiratory Diseases
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- DNB - Endocrinology
- DNB - Critical Care Medicine
- DNB - Interventional Radiology
- FNB - Interventional Cardiology
Recruitment of candidates by NBEMS
NBEMS conducts a Centralized National level Examination, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). Candidates qualifying NEET and who enter the merit list of NEET will be undergo a centralized counselling at the NBE Head Quarters in New Delhi / online. Seat Matrix will be displayed in the counselling website. Candidate according to their rank can opt for the institute of their choice. NBEMS provides him/her the Seat Allotment letter.
Candidate will be given a stipulated time to join the institute.
Successful Candidates - December-2020
- Dr.Shabana T. - General Medicine
- Dr.Rajeesh Rajendran Pillai - Emergency Medicine
- Dr.Aparna Karunakaran - ENT
- Dr.Raseena N.K - ENT
- Dr.Faiza N - Radio Diagnosis
- Dr.Ann Mary Catherine - Paediatrics
- Dr. Mohammed Jawad M - Paediatrics
- Dr. Snija .B -Medical Gastroenterology
- Dr. Joe Franics Mathew - Medical Gastroenterology
- Dr. Poornima S - Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dr. Ananth Ram - Neurology
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Bhat - Urology