Congratulations on your pregnancy! With the exciting news, Aster Nurture is here to nurture you and your spouse from conception to birth and ensure a continuum of care till 5 years of the child’s age. It will be a team effort, including you, your partner, doctors, nurses, and other support staff. Together, we will ensure the best possible outcome for both you and your baby.
At Aster Nurture, we respect your high expectations for clinically advanced provided in a personal, comfortable environment. The centre offers the region’s most comprehensive and state-of-the-art obstetric services under one roof. The child’s birth is always an exciting experience. With us by your side, you can make it safer and more memorable too. We encourage all expectant parents to tour Aster Nurture’s obstetrical facilities before they enroll in our tender-loving-care service.
When you’re expecting, you may have many questions. Whether this is your first pregnancy or not, you will be going through some changes during the following months, both physical and emotional. Sometimes you wonder, “Is this normal?” or “What is going on?”. The Aster Nurture team ensures all your questions are answered and keeps you and your partner worry-free during your pregnancy, delivery, and newborn care.
At Aster Nurture, we always strive to deliver complete, comprehensive, and compassionate care at one-place. All the treatment options are made available to them. The best possible treatment plan is derived keeping the patient's conditions in mind.
- Obstetric care: Prenatal check-ups, ultrasound scans, prenatal testing, specialized diet counselling, labour & delivery services (Normal delivery, epidural, pain management options, and cesarean delivery), and postpartum care
- Gynaecological care: Prenatal counselling, well-woman exams and treatment for associated gynaecological conditions during pre and postnatal period
- Maternal-foetal medicine: High-risk pregnancy management, including prenatal diagnosis and treatment for complicated pregnancies.
- Lactation support: breastfeeding education and support
- Neonatal care: New born care, neonatal care for premature or sick infants
- Family planning services: Contraceptive counselling and education on family planning options
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
Treatments & Procedures
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Advanced Technology & Facilities
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
We believe that world-class technology should be humane. As a conscientious healthcare provider who is also in education and research, in addition to investing in the best possible technology, we also work hard to stay ahead of the times to be among the first in the world to bring new, evidence based, approved therapies and technology to our patients.
- Dedicated Labor Delivery OTs
- State-of-the-art LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, and Postpartum) Rooms
- Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Vaccination Facility
- Emergency Ambulance
- 24X7 pharmacy, NABL accredited laboratory
- In-house blood bank
- Antenatal Yoga sessions
- Level-3 NICU
- Baby Shower Sessions
- Antenatal Classes - Educative classes by Experts on Pregnancy care, Diet, Exercises, Breastfeeding, New Born Care, Parenting etc.
- Individual and Family Counselling sessions - For emotional support during pregnancy.
- 24 *7 On Call Support, Prenatal WhatsApp Support groups.
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey
The source of trustworthy health and medical information. Through this section, we provide research-based health information, and all that is happening in Aster Hospital.