Dr. Teena Anne Joy
A Gynaecologist with more than 13 years of experience, Dr. Teena Anne Joy is trained to perform all procedures in obstetrics and gynaecology, including open surgeries and minimal access surgeries like hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. With extensive experience in gynaecologic and obstetric ultrasonography, she is also trained in infertility management. Her areas of interest are laparoscopic surgery and management of high-risk pregnancies.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (UK)
- Fellowship and Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery including basic training in robotic surgery
- Advanced training in obstetric and gynaecologic ultrasonography and obstetric Doppler
- High Risk Pregnancy Postgraduate Course by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 1st rank holder, FMAS
- Published research articles