The department of Ortho Oncology at Aster Hospitals exclusively deals with diagnosis and treatment of Bone and soft tissue tumours by a team of surgeons trained extensively in Orthopaedic Oncology. Providing Sarcoma patients with the best possible outcome through a multidisciplinary approach.
Scope of services
- Benign and Malignant Bone tumour Surgeries in Paediatric and Adults
- Soft tissues sarcomas involving Upper & Lower limbs and Axial skeleton.
- Paediatric ortho onco surgeries for Osteosarcoma & Ewings Sarcoma – Biological reconstruction & Expandable prosthesis
- Adult Complex limb salvage surgeries
- Biological bone reconstruction using allografts, recycled autograft (liquid nitrogen/ ECRT), free vascular grafts , Allograft Composite Prosthesis
- Image guided Biopsies for Bone and Soft tissue tumours
- Comprehensive management of Giant Cell tumour
- Metastatic work up and management
- 3D printed implants jigs
- Computer navigated tumour surgeries
- 3D reconstruction assisted surgeries
We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.