Proper hormone regulation is essential for a balanced life.' Our department consists of a highly efficient team of experienced endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, diabetologists and other allied physicians who offer evidence-based treatment for all kinds of hormonal conditions. It is supported by a well-equipped laboratory that offers a wide range of hormonal assays and other biochemical investigations.
We provide excellent care, right from diagnosis to the treatment and beyond at our world-class hospitals.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
- Hormonal assays
- ACTH stimulation test
- Thyroid scan
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey
Dr. Manju Bhargavi completed her MBBS from OO Bogomolets National Medical University, Kiev and completed her Diploma in Diabetology from Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
She is an expert in treating Endocrine disorders and has special interest in treating diabetes and obesity.
- Endocrine disorders
One of the most respected professionals in the medical fraternity and the first Endocrinologist in Kerala, Dr. V Jayakumar has more than four decades of experience to his credit. An expert in management of endocrinological disorders in patients of all ages, he has worked at some of the finest institutions in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and India. His areas of interest include diabetes, obesity, thyroid diseases and puberty disorders.
- Started Dip. N.B and DM courses in Endocrinology for first time in the state of Kerala.
- DM examiner for many national institutes and medical colleges of India.
- Past President of several national associations including the Endocrine Society of India, RSSDI and Indian Thyroid Society.
- Editor of Thyroid Research & Practice and Associate Editor of RSSDI Journal.
Trained in the medical management of diseases in children and newborn infants, Dr. Parvathy L is a Paediatrician with over 7 years of experience. She takes a special interest in Paediatric Endocrinology – a subspecialty that deals with diabetes, disorders of the endocrine glands, variations of physical growth, and sexual development in childhood. She holds a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Paediatrics, a Postgraduate Diploma in Child Health (DCH), and an MBBS from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. Her research work has also been published in an international journal. She was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Paediatrics at her alma mater before joining the Centre of Excellence in Child Health and Adolescent Medicine.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Paediatrics, SAT Hospital, Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Published a research article in an international journal
Dr. Nibu Dominic is a skilled Endocrinologist with more than 6 years of experience. He is trained to manage complex endocrinological problems including diabetes; kidney stones; disorders of sex development; diseases involving the thyroid, endocrine, and pituitary glands; metabolic obesity; and bone conditions like osteoporosis, in both adults and children.
He holds a Doctorate of Medicine (DM) in Endocrinology from Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow; and a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in General Medicine and an MBBS from Government Medical College, Alappuzha.
A Endocrinologist trained in management of diabetes in both adults and children; Dr. Vipin’s areas of special interest include diabetes mellitus, obesity, PCOS, metabolic bone diseases and pituitary disorders.
- Type 1 diabetes (all four islet auto antibodies including ZnT8A, HLA association and also studied type 1 b diabetes)
- PCOS (CVD risk assessment in first degree relatives of PCOS)
- Work on diabetes mellitus and PCOS published in American Society of Reproductive medicine journal
- Gold medal and best outgoing Postgraduate student - MD General Medicine (Year 2011) Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Best Outgoing student, 2006, Govt. Medical College Calicut
- IMA Gold medal - Best outgoing student- MBBS, 45th Batch, Calicut Medical College (Year 2007)
- Gold Medals during MBBS – Community medicine; Psychiatry; General Medicine; Surgery; and Obstetrics & Gynecology