Aster Hospitals has joined hands with AyurVAID Hospitals (www.ayurvaid.com), the first NABH accredited Ayurveda hospital and the first National Quality Award Winner from the Ayurveda sector, to bring you the best of preventive, curative and promotive healthcare at the Aster AyurVAID Centre for Integrated Medicine (AACMI). AACMI offers the purest, classical Kerala Ayurveda medical management appropriately and seamlessly integrated with the best of modern medicine to provide you holistic, whole person health and disease management.
The Aster AyurVAID Centre for Integrated Medicine (AACMI) is a dedicated facility located on the 2nd floor of the Aster CMI Hospital offering comprehensive Ayurveda medical care including consultation, pharmacy, and out-patient & in-patient therapeutic care.
Led by a team of highly experienced Ayurveda Physicians and Nurses, Aster AyurVAID CIM offers you authentic, protocol-based Precision Ayurveda based on AyurVAID’s National Quality Award winning medical management protocol that focuses on diagnosing and treating the root cause of chronic, non-communicable diseases.
The centre also offers personalized preventive and curative wellness solutions for lifestyle health issues including stress, insomnia, hair & skin care, and overall quality of life enhancement.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
A dedicated Ayurveda treatment centre, Aster AyurVAID offers the best of facilities including: 15 beds for inpatient treatment Ayurveda therapy rooms with high-quality treatment equipment Full-fledged Ayurveda Pharmacy Separate facility for preparing fresh medicines Therapeutic Yoga and Meditation
Comprehensive, quality Ayurveda care for international patients is available for international patients. Right from facilitation with visas, pick-up and drop from/to airport, translation and interpreter services, a world class experience awaits you at the Aster AyurVAID Centre for Integrated Medicine. Please contact the international patients’ department at the hospital, or walk up to the Ayurveda centre on the 2nd floor, or just drop in a mail at [email protected].
You may avail cashless treatments at Aster AyurVAID CIM or claim reimbursement, subject to the terms and conditions of your health insurance policy. You can clarify all doubts regarding your insurance eligibility with your Physician / our Insurance Helpdesk.
- 15 beds for inpatient treatment
- Ayurveda therapy rooms with high-quality treatment equipment
- Full-fledged Ayurveda pharmacy
- Separate facility for preparing fresh medicines
- Therapeutic Yoga and Meditation
- Infertility & Gynaecological Disorders Clinic (Sunday)
- Diabetes & Diabetic Complications Clinic (Monday)
- Weight Loss Clinic (Monday)
- Pain Management & Degenerative Disorders Clinic (Tuesday)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders Clinic (Tuesday)
- Neurological, Mental Health / Sleep / Stress Management Clinic (Wednesday)
- Respiratory Disorders Clinic (Wednesday)
- Skin Diseases & Healthy Hair Clinic (Thursday)
- Autoimmune Diseases Clinic (Thursday)
- Women & Child Clinic (Friday)
- Lifestyle & Metabolic Disorders Clinic (Friday)
- Holistic, Positive Health Clinic (Saturday)
- Cancer Rehabilitation Clinic (Saturday)