The department of Haematology, Haemato Oncology & BMT at Aster Medcity provides comprehensive treatment for all malignant and non –malignant disorders of the blood in adults and children.
- Management of Refractory Anaemias, Haemoglobinopathy like Thalassemia/ Sickle Cell Anaemia Haemolytic Anaemia and Myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Leucocyte disorders like Myeloproliferative disorder, including Monocytic or Eosinophilic disorder, Haemophago Lymphohistiocytic disorder and Lyphoproliferative disorders.
- Management of congenital bone marrow failure syndrome and autoimmune Cytopenias.
- Haemostasis and Thrombosis management.
- Management of malignant diseases like Lymphoma, Leukemia and Myeloma.
- Bone Marrow Transplant programs for adults and children, led by an expert team of Haematologists- Haemato Oncologists.
Bone Marrow Transplant: Adult & Paediatric
- Bone marrow Transplant unit with dedicated Apheresis ubit for collection of stem cells and cryopreservation facility for storage of stem cells.
- Autologous and Allogeneic Stem Cell transplant for defined indication.
- Haploidentical transplants and matched unrelated donor transplantation for patients who do not have a matching donor in the family.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence based treatment to ensure the best care for you.