Equipped with best-in-class facilities and skilled dental practitioners, the department of dental sciences at Aster Whitefield Hospital offers the ideal combination of customized care and world-class hospitality. From routine cleaning to dental cleaning to advanced orthodontics, our dental sciences department provides complete dental care and covers all preventative and restorative dental practices for all age groups. Our team of expert dentists specialize in nearly every field in dentistry and offers several services including orthodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, pedodontics, periodontics, maxillofacial surgery, advanced conservative treatment, aesthetic dentistry, dental implants, and restorative dentistry.
The department lays emphasis on patient education and aims to encourage healthy dental habits that help patients in managing their oral and para-oral health needs and problems. Our surgeons are dedicated to providing quality care and with the use of the latest surgical techniques, they ensure the best possible outcomes for each patient.
Why choose Aster Whitefield?
Our department of dental sciences consists of highly skilled and trained dental practitioners who are well versed in multiple dental disciplines. The labs and facilities at Aster Whitefield have robust systems in place that ensure proper sterilization of equipment and instruments to prevent contamination and are constantly upgraded with the latest advancements in dental technology. The department of dental sciences at Aster Whitefield aims to offer the best dental care in the industry and promises to ensure millions of lasting beautiful smiles.
- Dental counselling
- Teeth whitening
- Pedodontic treatments - Filling, scaling, Bite correction, Pit and Fissure sealant, Fluoride Application, Habit breaking appliance, Pulpectomy, Pulpotomy, Pedo extractions, Pedo surgeries – Under General Anaesthesia
- Orthodontic Treatments - Fixed and removable appliances, clear aligners, dental and skeletal corrections.
- Oral surgery: Impactions under General Anesthesia, surgical removal of the cyst under local and general anaesthesia, Surgeries for Temporomandibular joints, Surgeries for fractures of Maxilla and Mandible, Surgeries for Benign and Malignant carcinomas
- Prosthodontic treatments: Smile designing, Crowns and Bridges, Complete dentures, removable partial dentures, Implants, Full mouth Rehabilitation, Hybrid denture, Over dentures.
- Periodontal treatment- Laser-assisted gum surgeries, Deep scaling
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence based treatment to ensure the best care for you.