Dr. Sowmya Reddy P
Dr. Sowmya Reddy P is a Consultant Pulmonologist at Aster Prime Hospital.
She obtained her MBBS from Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar in 2006-2011. She completed her House Surgeon at Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar from the year 2011 to 2012.
Dr. Sowmya further completed her Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) from SVS Medical College, Mahabubnagar in 2016-2018. She has also completed her Rotatory Internship in Critical Care at Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills from the year 1-07-2017 to 31-08-2017.
Prior to joining Aster Prime, she was working as a Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology / Respiratory Medicine at Paarthivv Lung Care Centre, Czech colony.
She was also associated with at St. Theresa’s Hospital, Erragadda as a Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology / Respiratory Medicine.
- Venepuncture and IV Cannulation
- Closed Tube Thoracostomy,
- Arterial Blood Sampling
- Bladder Catheterisation
- Pleural Biopsy
- Interpretation of pulmonary function tests
- Insertion of NG tube
- 1st prize award winner in Broncocon 2017 for a poster presentation.
1) A Phase 3 clinical trial on moderate to severe asthma
2) A Phase 3 clinical trial on moderate to severe COPD
3) A Phase 3 clinical trial on severe to very severe asthma"