The Aster Narayanadri Hospital has the best Gastroenterology Department in Tirupati, The esophagus, stomach, duodenum, gallbladder, pancreas, biliary tract, small intestines, and colon diseases are the conditions treated by the department of gastroenterology. In addition, a variety of gastrointestinal conditions are professionally treated by our experts, including gastroesophageal reflux disease (heartburn), peptic ulcer disease, colitis, colon polyps, gallbladder disease, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), pancreatitis, gastrointestinal malignancy, liver diseases, chronic diarrhoea, and motility disorders.
A gastroenterologist in at Aster Narayanadri Hospital, Tirupati, has a thorough awareness of diseases that impact the gastrointestinal system's organs, such as:
- Peptic ulcer illness (a type of stomach ulcer)
- Malignancies of the stomach
- Malignancies of the esophagus
- Esophagus of Barret
- Polyps in the colon
- Pancreatitis Malignancies of the pancreas
- Biliary tract illness (a condition that affects the bile duct)
- Cancer and gallbladder stones
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a condition in which colitis
- Nutrient deficiencies and malabsorption
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the intestines (IBS) a slew of other health issues.
Treatments & Procedures
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Advanced Technology & Facilities
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
- UGI Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)
- Side Viewing Endoscopy.