Neonatal Care aims to provide optimum state-of-the-art care for critically ill and recovering neonates and infants.
The department offers high-intensity neonatal care 24/7. The Department of Neonatology has neonatologists, paediatricians, paediatric surgeons and nurses trained in new-born care.
The department provides neonatal resuscitation at every delivery. Care of babies born to high-risk mothers. Care of low birth weight babies. Care of sick newborn. Newborn screening for hearing defects and inborn errors of metabolism. Antenatal counseling. Total body cooling.
The pediatric department caters to all the needs of children of every age group and provides the best care for your child’s development from Immunisation to Vaccination, Asthma management, Developmental screenings and Weight management.
Through our 25+ specialities, we provide in-depth expertise in the spectrum of advance medical and surgical interventions. Our specialties are integrated to provide a seamless experience.
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types diseases under one roof. Our highly experienced doctors supported by especially trained clinical staff, ensure the best care for you.
Well equipped with the latest medical equipment, modern technology & infrastructure, Aster Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India.
- Paediatric esophagoscopes, gastroscopes, bronchoscopes and colonoscopes.
- Paediatric and neonatal resectoscopes & cystoscopes.
- Paediatric and neonatal laparoscopic instrumentation.
- Robotic instrumentation
- State of the art Pathology, Microbiology and Histopathology with special immunohistochemistry analysis.
- Intensive care units that are back up with fully functional Neonatal Intensive Care
- Unit (NICU) and Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
- A range of Paediatric Radiology services that include conventional radiology with an image intensifier for contrast studies, and sophisticated Ultrasounds, MRCP, CT scan, MRI, Nuclear scan, PET-CT scan etc.
- Intraoperative radiological services.