Prof. Dr. Pramod Subash
Consultant - Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery (Visiting)
Dr Pramod is American Board certified Cranio-facial surgeon with over 15 years of experience in the field of Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery at prominent hospitals in Maryland, USA, the UAE & India. He has practiced as a Consultant, Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery and Clinic Professor & Chief of Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery Department.
Dr. Pramod has completed Bachelors of Dental Surgery followed by Masters of Dental Surgery from A B Shetty Institute, Mangalore University, India. In addition to American Board of Certification in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, he has attained DNB certification in Cranio facial surgery from New Delhi, India and further attained Member of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK.
His areas of special skills includes Cranio-maxillofacial surgery (management of craniosynostosis and craniofacial syndromes), Facial Deformity correction surgery, Navigation Assisted management of facial trauma and craniofacial deformities, Minimally Invasive (Endoscope assisted) Cranio-Maxillofacial surgery and TMJ Disorders & TMJ Arthroscopy.
- Congeoital & acquired facial deformities
- Primary and secondary craniofacial trauma
- Benip pathology of Head & Neck region
- Obstructive sleep apnea Disorders
- Dental implants and advanced pre orosthetic surger-v
- TMJ Disorders and TMJ Arthroscopy
Set up the state ofart Craaio-maxillofacial surgery and Hospital based dentistry sewices at
Narayana Hrudayalaya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore.
Founding member of the organization F.A.S.T (Foundation for Advanced Surgical Training) which aims to impart hand-on training to sugeons at all levels in latest and innovative surgical techniques.
Administrative responsibilities associated with the Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery and hospial based dental services at Narayana Hrudayalaya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore.
Program director of advanced Cranio-maxillofacial surgery fellowship program affiliated to Raj iv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and run by Narayana Hrudayalaya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore.
Consultant in Charge ofthe Cranio-maxillofacial and Hospital based dentistry services at Narayana llrudayalaya Multispecialty Hospital, Bangalore.
Helped set up and run the cleft & craniofacial swgery / hospital based deotisry services at Amrita Institute of Medical sciences.
Helped formulate the undergraduate acaC.emic schedule for undergraduate dental surgery course at Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham, Deemed University, Kerala.
- Factors affecling oral cancer swareness in a high-risk population in India, Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2009 OcrDec; 10(4):627-30. Elango J K, Sundaram K R. Gangadharan P, Subhas P, Peter S, Pulayath C, Kuriakose M A.
- Three-dimensional con puted tomogruphy-based contourine of a -free fibala bone gruft for mandibular reconstruction, J Oral Maxillofac Surg.2008 Oct;66( l0):21 85-92. Thankappan I! Trivedi N P, Subash P, Pullara S I! Peter S, Kuriakose M A, Iyer S.
- Airway managemOnl during second-stage tongue flap procedure, Aresth Analg 2007 Jan;104(1): 217. Peter S, Subash P, Paul J.
- Distraction Osteogenesis for airway managernenl in Treacher Collins syndrome, Subash P, Peter S, Kuriakose M A. Amrita Journal of Medicine Vol 2 (l) 2006,33 - 35.