Neurological Problems In Children: It’s Not A "Small" Problem
Children too, just like adults can suffer from neurological disorders and diseases that require medical or surgical management. Neurological problems in children are varied, ranging from congenital (by birth) disorders to malformations of the brain or spine to developmental disorders to epilepsy to tumours. It is extremely important to keep a close watch on children and seek immediate medical help if you notice any unusual signs or symptoms/ delay in growth/ behavioural pattern, for neurological problems in children can
Aster KIND (Kids Integrated Neurology & Developmental Centre) at Aster Medcity is a one-of-its-kind facility where a team of experts from various subspecialities works together to provide comprehensive care for children with paediatric neurological, developmental, behavioural and emotional problems.
Paediatric Neurology Services
- Management of all neurological disorders in children
- Therapeutic and rehabilitative intervention for neurodevelopmental disorders
- Video EEG and repetitive nerve stimulation test
- Electromyography in children
- Botox administration for kids with Spasticity
- Forearm Ischemic Stress Test
- Neostigmine challenge test for Myasthenia Gravis
- Administration of developmental tools including DP3 / CARS/ specific learning disability tool
- Formulating Ketogenic diet/ modified Atkins diet for kids with Intractable Epilepsy
- Metabolic diet for children with congenital metabolic disorders
- Paediatric Neuro Oncology
The source of trustworthy health and medical information. Through this section, we provide research-based health information, and all that is happening in Aster Hospital.