The Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Clinic at Aster MIMS Calicut is held on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 10am to 12 Noon.
To provide advanced level laparoscopic surgery facilities in indicated cases.
- History taking
- Clinical examination
- Cross consultation and involvement of other consultants needed.
- Counselling :
- Benefits and complications of the planned procedures
- Cost of the surgery
- Follow up
Scope of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Clinic:
- Hysterectomy ( removal of uterus )
- Myomectomy ( removal of fibroids )
- Management of ovarian tumors and cysts
- Corrections of Vault prolapse
- Sling surgeries for prolapse of uterus
- Abdominal circlages for in competant cervix
- Management of scar ectopic pregnancies
- Surgery for the management of endometriosis
- Fertility enhancing surgical procedures.