Dr. Chetana V
Sr. Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Chetana V is a highly-experienced Senior Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology working at Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore. She is committed to offering comprehensive medical care and well-versed in the management of Perinatology, High-risk pregnancy and Reproductive Medicine. She completed M.B.B.S from Bellary Medical College during 1982-1987 and DNB in OBG from St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore during 1996-2000.
- With over many years of experience Dr Chetana is one among the Best Gynaecologist Obstetrician Doctors in Bangalore. She was also associated with Lakeview Heart Center. She served as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Ashwini Hospital. Dr Chetana did her 1-year internship at Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospital in Bangalore.
- Dr Chetana has worked as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Manasa Petal Hospital. Further, in 2008 she joined at Cauvery Medical Center as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She was a Visiting Consultant Gynaecologist at Manasa Neuropsychiatric Center. In 2013, she was a IVF Specialist at Momsoon Fertility and IVF Center. She has worked as Visiting Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Columbia Asia Hospitals in Hebbal and Yeshwantpur.
- Dr Chetana was working as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Cauvery Medical Center, Sancheni Women's Clinic at Ananda Nagar and Sham's Child Care Clinic at Kempapura before joining Aster CMI Hospital. She was also a fertility specialist in BMom Fertility and Research Center at Sahakaranagar. She has teaching experience in Clinical Psychology for Students of MSc and PhD on Gynaec issues in Psychiatric patients.
- High risk pregnancy
- Reproductive Medicine
- She obtained ECFMG Certification in 1997.
- She obtained Reproductive Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Technique Certification during 2012-2013.
- DISSERTATION: Correlation between Fetal outcome and Fetal Biophysical Profile in High risk Pregnancies.
- She had regularly attended the OBGYN Conferences and CMEs.
- She had given a talk on Gynaecological Social issues at CII Annual Day in 2012.
- She had participated in Group Discussions regarding Gynaec Social issues on TV and Press.