Mr. Kiran Kumar Hugar
Mr. Kiran Kumar Hugar is an Optometrist currently working at one of the best multidisciplinary hospital in Bengaluru- Aster CMI Hospital. He completed B.Optometry from Sankara College of Optometry Bengaluru and fellowship in Binocular Vision & Vision Therapy from Sankara Academy of Vision Bengaluru. He is a professional specialized in Vision Therapy. He has few years of experience in different tertiary eye hospitals and Opticals in Bengaluru.
He is involved in the management of Non Strabismic Binocular Vision Anomalies, Amblyopia, Squint, Cortical Visual Impairment, Development delay, Down syndrome, Autism spectrum disorder, Cerebral palsy, Post traumatic brain injury, and other vision related problems that impacts child's academic performance.
- Attended 6th state level conference by Karnataka Optometry Association held at Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru (Dec-2018)
- Attended 18th Dr. E Vaithilingam Memorial Scientific Session, The Imaging Conference held at Sankar Netralaya, Chennai (March-2019)
- Attended 1st Optometry conference by ASCO- INDIA held at Chitkara University, Chandigarh (June-2019)
- Attended 9th state level conference by Karnataka Optometry Association held at Vittala International Institute of Ophthalmology, Bengaluru (June-2022)
- Attended Presentation, Workshop and Seminar on contact lens conducted by Baush & Lomb and Alcon.
- Attended Presentation, Workshop and Seminar on Refractive Surgery conducted by ZEISS.
- Attended Presentation, Workshop and Seminar on INSIGHT INTO VISION THERAPY-NEUROLOGY & TECHNIQUES conducted by Dr.Curtis Baxstrom held at Sankara Eye Hospital, Bengaluru(October-2022)
- Attended 2st Optometry conference by ASCO- INDIA held at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru (October-2022).