Dr. Danny Joy
Consultant - GI, HPB Surgery and Liver Transplant Surgery
Dr. Danny Joy, a graduate of Govt Medical College Kottayam, has more than 5 years of experience in Liver Transplantation, Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary surgery. He underwent GI surgical training at the apex institute in India, AIIMS New Delhi. He has worked in HPB & Liver Transplant surgery at Max CLBS (Saket, New Delhi) which performs the largest number of liver transplantations in the country.
He is an expert in open and minimal access surgery for bile duct injuries, cancers and tumours of the liver, stomach, esophagus, colon, gall bladder, pancreas and retroperitoneal tumours, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Liver Transplantation
- Surgery for liver, bile duct and pancreas cancer
- Surgery for acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Minimal access GI Surgery
- Part of multiple research projects in GI and HPB surgery
- Top rank in MCh entrance at AIIMS New Delhi