Dr. Sreeram P
An ENT surgeon with extensive training in Neurotology, Dr. Sreeram specialises in management of vertigo and complex balance disorders. He heads the Vertigo & Balance Clinic at Aster Medcity, which is a one-of-its-kind facility in the region. Dr. Sreeram’s areas of special interest include advanced phonosurgery for management of complex throat and voice problems, laryngology, paediatric ORL, middle ear / cochlear implants and extended endoscopic skull base surgery.
- Specialised training in Neurotology for management of vertigo and balance disorders is patients of all ages
- Attained training at several international Neurotology Workshops led by highly acclaimed experts including Dr. Michael Strupp, Dr. Marco Mandala and Dr. Soumit Das Gupta.
- Played a key role in establishment of the first Vertigo Clinic at the Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Observership in Laryngology & Phonosurgery, KIMS, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Worked as Consultant ENT Surgeon at the Malabar Hospital, Manjeri.
- Published articles in peer reviewed journals.
- Won Gold medal for best consultant paper in 2016.
- Member of Neurotology & Equillibriometric Society of India.
- Member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India.