Dr. Moidu Shameer KP
Senior Consultant - Orthopaedics
Dr. Moidu Shameer is one of the highly skilled orthopaedic surgeon in North Kerala. His experts involve primary and revision joint replacements, partial knee replacements, joint preservation surgeries of hip and knee Arthroscopy and sport injury surgeries of knee, ankle, shoulder and elbow. He has done fellowships in respective field from various prestigious training centers both in India and abroad and has also been awarded the ISKSAA travelling fellowship Italy.
He is the first Orthopedic Surgeon in South India who did total talar replacement.
- Arthroplasty of hip, knee, ankle and shoulder.
- Arthroscopy and sports surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Upper limb and lower limb trauma surgery
- KOA life memberships
- IMA life memberships
- AO trauma membership
- ISKSAA memberships
Paper and Publications
- Pattern of Dengue fever in three centers in three consecutive years: An evaluation of 2098 patients : clinical infection and immunity
- Post dengue fever epidural abscess with or without spondylodiscitis - acase series of 8 patients in single season in a single center; Do the dengue has a prediction for the neural tissue? Spine July 3 2018