Dr. Jinesh Veetilakath
Dr. Jinesh Veetilakath plays a pivotal role in a number of emergency conditions and keeps the patients at ease by aiding in their diagnosis and treatment regimes.
He is credited with having skills ranging from that of a general practitioner to that of a specialist. He is skilled at finding diagnosis for difficult airway management (including fiber optic bronchoscopy), procedural sedation techniques, mechanical ventilator setting and troubleshooting.
Dr. Jinesh is dedicated to bettering the lives of his patients, and always keeps himself abreast of the latest trends in improving patient care.
He has worked as an instructor in
- Basic Life Support (BLS)-AHA
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS)-AHA
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)-AHA
- Basic Disaster Life Support (BDLS)-NDLSF
- Advanced Disaster life Support (ADLS)-NDLSF
- Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)-NAEMT
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)-NAEMT
- Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC)-NAEMT I
- nstructor in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)