Dr. Sithara is a specialist in the Department of Radiology. She has graduated from Govt. Medical College, Thrissur with a degree in MBBS and from Apollo hospital, Hyderabad with a DNB in Radiology.
She is a proficient radiologist with immense knowledge in imaging and diagnostic radiological procedures with experience in handling all modalities including X-Ray, Fluoroscopic procedures, mammography, USG, Doppler, CT, and MRI.
Her special areas of interest in musculoskeletal imaging and body imaging. Her academic pursuits have gained her many certifications and accolades
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Body imaging
- Level 1 certification course - CT angiography training and Individual proctoring course
- 1st prize in quiz at IRIA Telengana state chapter monthly meeting
- 3rd prize in Gyan P. Lal CME organised by the Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
- 3rd prize in oral paper presentation at the Annual Telangana State Chapter Conference of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association, Indo-US Imaging update.
- Association of Blood Group Antigen Secretor Status and Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract Santhosh T V, Sivaprasad P V, Sithara M S
- IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 15, Issue 12 Ver. II (December. 2016), PP 102-104 www.iosrjournals.org