Dr. Jean K Babu
Dr. Jean K Babu earned his MBBS degree in 2012 from MES Academy of Medical Sciences, Perinthalmanna, affiliated with Calicut University. He is an American Heart Association (AHA) certified physician who can provide
- basic life support (BLS)
- advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- paediatric advanced life support (PALS) and
- international trauma life support (ITLS).
He is certified by the American College of Surgeons to provide advanced trauma life support (ATLS), as well. He has completed a Master in Emergency Medicine program offered by the Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine (RRIEM), George Washington University, USA, and attended a month-long observership at RRIEM. In 8 years of medical practice, he has attended several conferences including the 15th National Conference of Emergency Medicine, 2013, and the Annual National Conference on Academic Emergency Medicine, Coimbatore.
- 15th National conference of emergency medicine EMCON 2013.
- Annual nationa conference on academic emergency medicine , Coimbator.