Dr. Mohammed Niyas K V
Senior Specialist - Emergency Medicine
With four years of experience to his credit, Dr. Mohammed Niyas KV holds a Master in Emergency Medicine (MEM) degree conferred by the Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine, George Washington University, USA. Besides, he has also earned an MBA in hospital management from Jaipur National University and an MBBS from Government Medical College, Calicut.
At present, he is pursuing a Fellowship of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (FRCEM), UK.
He has also been certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) to provide the following forms of emergency care
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Basic Disaster Life Support
- Advanced Disaster Life Support
He is also a qualified BLS, ACLS, and PALS instructor.