Dr. Jyotirmay S Hegde
HOD & Lead Consultant ENT
Dr. Jyotirmay S Hegde is a Consulting ENT, Head and Neck & Endoscopic skull base surgeon at Aster Hospital Whitefield, India.
He is a Fellow of the European Board of Otolaryngology (FEBORL). He has completed his Fellowship in Rhinology and Endoscopic skull-base surgery from University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool, UK. He has also completed his fellowship in Endoscopic sinus surgery at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, India. He was awarded the Cipla fellowship award for the best outgoing student during his Masters. He is the recipient of the prestigious Dr. P. N. Berry fellowship and was awarded the British Annual Congress in Otolaryngology (BACO) fellowship in 2015 and the International visiting scholarship at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at Chicago in 2017. He has also been a recipient of a traveling fellowship by the German Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery in 2017. He received a gold medal for the best video presentation at AOICON, Kolkata, India and has published in several peer-reviewed scientific publications and presented at national and international conferences, courses, and workshops. He has authored a book on CSF Rhinorrhoea.
- General ENT-Otorhinolaryngology
- Rhinology: Endoscopic sinus and Skull base surgery, Sinus, Allergy, Smell, and Taste disorders
- Otology: Endoscopic ear surgery-scarless ear surgery
- Paediatric ENT and Cochlear Implant
- Voice and Swallowing related disorders
- Sleep apnoea and Sleep-related disorders
- Head and Neck surgery- Thyroid, salivary gland.
- Award paper in Dr. A.Mahadevaiah Award session at the 26th AOI Karnataka state conference.
- Recipient of the Cipla Scholarship for advanced training in endoscopic sinus surgery at Bombay Hospital Mumbai.
- Recipient of the prestigious Dr. P.N.Berry scholarship for advanced training in ORL-HNS at the UK.
- Co-author for CD lecture demonstration on balloon sinoplasty.
- Assisted in editing the textbook named ‘Atlas of Instruments in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery’, Jaypee Publications.
- Best dissection award at Advanced & Open sinus surgery by cadaveric dissection course at Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, Scotland on 29th May 2012.
- Fellowship by the British Academy of Otolaryngology and ENT-UK at Liverpool, UK for the year 2015.
- Authored a book on “CSF Rhinorrhoe” Taylor & Francis Publications 2021.
- Traveling Fellowship from British Academy of ORL, UK.
- Traveling Fellowship Germany- German Association of ORL & HNS, German.
- International Visiting Scholarship and short-term training- American Association of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, USA.
- Advanced skull-base app- ASST Dei Sette Laghi-Varese, Italy.
- Traveling Fellowship Int’l Biennale Endo-Milano, Milano Masterclass, Italy.
- Association of the Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
- All India Rhinology Society
- Skull base Society of India
- American Association of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- IMA- Indian Medical Association-(Life Member).