Dr. Sameeta Prabhu
Dr. Sameeta M Prabhu is a Consultant Paediatric Neurologist working at Aster Women & Children Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore.
She obtained her medical degrees: MBBS and MD (Paediatrics) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
She later did her fellowship in Paediatric Neurology at Manipal University (Manipal Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore), where she gained knowledge and experience in the management of epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, neurometabolic disorders, genetic disorders, movement disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, demyelinating/immune-mediated disorders and paediatric electrophysiology (EEG and nerve conduction studies).
She has experience working in NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Dr. Sameeta is fueled by her passion for patient care and interest in neurology.
- IAP(Indian academy of Paediatrics)
- IAP neurology chapter
- AOCN (Association Of Child Neurology).
- Profile and Outcome of Children with Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia: A Tertiary Care Hospital Experience from India, Journal of Paediatric Neurology.
- MELAS (Mitochondrial Encephalopathy, Lactic Acidosis and Stroke-Like Episodes)—Usual and Unusual MRI Finding, Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging.
- A retrospective study of the profile and outcome of children with Dravet syndrome in a tertiary care hospital of Southern India, Journal of Paediatric Epilepsy.
- No Pain, Much To Gain, Paediatric Review – International Journal of Paediatric Research
- Efficacy Of Zinc Supplementation In Children Hospitalized With Severe Pneumonia, submitted to RGUHS, Karnataka.
- Movement disorders
- Developmental disorders.