Dr. Jobin Abhraham
A Cardiac Anaesthesiologist with 6 years of experience in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Dr. Jobin Abraham has trained in both adult and paediatric cardiac anaesthesia and post-operative ICU care from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. He has also earned an Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) and a Doctorate of Medicine (DM) in Cardiac Anaesthesiology from the institute. He holds a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Anaesthesiology from St Johns Medical College, Bangalore, where he has also undergone intensive care training. He earned his MBBS degree from Government Medical College, Calicut. He has also attended the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) where he has completed training in medical and surgical intensive care, and anaesthesia for elective and emergency neurosurgery. He was an Assistant Professor in the Department Of Anaesthesiology And Pain And Palliative Medicine, at Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical Mission Hospital, Kolenchery, before joining the multispecialty wing of Aster Medcity.
- Intensive care training at St. Johns Medical College
- Training in Medical & surgical Intensive care and anaesthesia for elective and emergency Neurosurgery, NIMHANS
- Training in IDCCM, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain and Palliative Medicine, MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery
- Trained in adult and paediatric cardiac surgeries and Post OP ICU care, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi