Dr. Shagos G.S
A Nuclear Medicine Physician, Dr. Shagos G S has more than 8 years of experience to her credit. Trained in a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures, she is an expert in PET-CT & SPECT imaging, high dose radioiodine therapy of malignancies of the thyroid, low dose radioiodine therapy for Graves’ disease, I-131 MIBG therapy and bone pain palliation. Her areas of special interest are nuclear cardiology and nuclear neurology (PET-CT & SPECT imaging of epilepsy and dementia).
- Experience in training Post Graduate students (MD and DNB) in Nuclear Medicine
- Published research articles in international and national peer reviewed journals
Member of :
- Society of nuclear medicine, India,
- Association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India .
- Nuclear Cardiological Society of India