A state-of-the-art centre in heart care, the centre for Cardiac Sciences at Aster MIMS provides an all-inclusive treatment plan for managing various heart conditions including Cardiac Rehabilitation, Vascular Surgery, Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery.
The centre is integrated with the best diagnostic services in the industry to provide patients with the latest treatment facilities available in the field. The exceptional team of Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons and Cardiac Electrophysiologists and cardiologists follow international protocols of medicine to deliver excellent surgical outcomes and medical care to patients with better surgical outcome.
Scope & Services:
- The expert team of Clinical Cardiologists
- Cardiac and Vascular Surgeons
- Rehabilitation specialists and cardiac nurses
- Cardiac Cath labs
- Modernized Cardiac operation theatres
- Well-monitored Cardiac ICU to handle cardiac emergencies
- Fully Equipped ICCU and Post Cath ICU
- 24-hour Quick Access Chest Pain Clinic
- Diagnostics – ECG, ECHO, TMT, Holter monitoring, CAG, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac MRI
- 128-slice Dual Source CT scan to perform CT Coronary Angiography
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Elective Coronary Angiography
- Angioplasty Peripheral Angiogram
- Angioplasty OCT guided Angioplasty
- Endovascular aortic repair Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD)
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
- Pacemaker Implantation (Temporary and Permanent)
- Percutaneous Valvuloplasty
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
We have some of the best specialists from around the world, they bring years of experience and offer evidence-based treatment to ensure the best care for you.
Our patients are our best advocates, hear the inspiring stories of their treatment journey