Dr. Krishna Chaitanya
Lead Consultant - Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Dr. Krishna Chaitanya is an experienced Vascular & Endovascular surgeon with more than 10 years of experience in the field. Awarded the best vascular trainee in the country by the vascular society of India, Dr. Krishna Chaitanya holds special expertise in the management of varicose veins, peripheral arterial diseases, aortic aneurysm repairs, dialysis access procedures like AV fistula & graft, also the stroke prevention procedures like carotid endarterectomy, stenting and management of diabetic foot wounds.
Having completed MCH from the prestigious M.S Ramaiah Medical college, he has been trained in the management of complex peripheral vascular conditions both open vascular surgeries as well as minimally invasive endovascular interventions. He is also the founder of the Bangalore vascular foundation which is a charitable trust dedicated to the needy.
In his years of experience, Dr Chaitanya has worked with some of the most prestigious healthcare companies in the country such as Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital, Hyderabad, Columbia Asia Referral Hospital Yeshwanthpur & Hebbal (subsequently called Manipal Hospital Yeshwanthpur).
- Management of complex peripheral arterial diseases by open, endovascular & hybrid technique
- Management of Aortic aneurysms by open & endovascular technique.
- Management of varicose veins, dialysis access procedures like AV fistula & graft, stroke prevention procedures like carotid endarterectomy and stenting and management of diabetic foot wounds
- M S General Surgery, 2nd Rank in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences MS Gen Surgery examination of May 2012
- Apollo BGS Gold Medal for Highest marks secured by a postgraduate student at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, March 2013 Convocation
- First Prize for Paper Presentation during Vascular Society of India Mid-term meet June 2014
- First prize under Prize Paper Category for Paper Presentation on "Safety Threshold of Contrast usage in patients with impaired renal function- Our Experience" (Prof R C Sekhar Award), during 21st Annual conference of Vascular Society of India in Oct 2014