Dr. Naveen H T
Dr. Naveen H T is a consultant in the Department of Orthopaedics with a specialization in Foot & Ankle, Trauma surgeries. He has more than 10 years of experience in the specialty of orthopaedic surgery. He has worked at several renowned hospitals in India as well as abroad, before joining Aster CMI Hospital.
Dr. Naveen H T completed his MBBS from Kempe Gowda Institute of medical Sciences, Bengaluru in 2006. He then completed his Diploma Orthopaedics KIMS, Bengaluru in 2010 & DNB Orthopaedic form IGGGH& PGI, Puducherry in 2012.He has completed his observer ship in Foot & Ankle from UAB, Alabama ,USA.
- Adult trauma surgery
- Adult Foot and Ankle Surgeries
- Ankle ligament reconstruction
- Ankle & Foot deformity Correction
- Corrective osteotomy
Fellowships And Training:
- Trained in Foot and Ankle surgery under Dr Rajiv Shah, renowned Foot and Ankle surgeon
- AO Trauma Course – Principles in operative fracture management – Kochi – 2015
- AO Trauma Hybrid Masters Course—Fracture Around the Ankle -Bengaluru -2021
Scientific Paper Presentations:
- Poster presentation “Genu Valgum associated with Icthyosis” at IOACON2008, Bengaluru & KOACON 2009, Mangalore.
- Paper presentation “Spondylolisthesis-Treatment using K-Fixator” KOACON2010
Memberships And Associations:
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Foot & Ankle Society
- Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association
- Member of Bangalore Orthopaedic Society