Dr. Prakrutha S
Consultant - Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Prakrutha is a noted fertility and IVF specialist and a well-known obstetrician-gynaecologist with over 7 years of experience. A brilliant academician, she is an alumnus of the prestigious Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute. She completed her post-graduation from VIMS Bellary and her post-doctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine in New Delhi. She is a member of FOGSI, BSOG, IFS, ISAR and IMA.
Treating recurrent pregnancy losses, IVF failures, PCOS, severe male factor infertility, and treating women with reduced egg reserve are her subfields. Her zeal and passion for reproductive endocrinology have led her to achieve immense heights, implementing the latest protocols and recent advances.
- Comprehensive Fertility Care
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF - ICSI, PGT)
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Fertility Preservation
- Reproductive Immunology
- Recurrent IVF Failures
- Severe Male Factor Infertility
- Reduced Egg Reserve
- Guest Speaker - Introduction to ART and IUI at RajaRajeswari Medical College and Research Centre, Jan 2022.
- Moderated Andrology Workshop - Live session with Dr. Ashok Agarval - ACE Andrologist. Fertivision, New Delhi 2019.
- Guest Speaker - Preventing early pregnancy loss - BOGS, Ballari 2017.
- Speaker - Choice of Estradiol in HRT Preparations - YUVAISAR, Agra 2018.
- Speaker - Choices of Endometrial Preparation in Frozen Embryo Transfer - YUVA ISAR, Agra 2019.
- Speaker - Pregnancy outcomes using PPOS protocol in PCOS women - Fertivision, New Delhi 2018.
Membership & Associations
- Member of FOGSI
- Member of BSOG
- Member of IFS
- Member of ISAR
- Member of IMA