Dr. Salim A Khatib
Dr. Salim Khatib has over 30 years of experience in Paediatrics and Pulmonary Medicine. He completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in 1980, DCH from College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bombay Hospital, Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai in 1984, and DNB (Pediatrics) from Lakeside Medical Center and Hospital, National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 2003.
- Pediatrics and Pulmonary Medicine
- 5th International Conference on Environment and health – “Family environment and child health", Bangalore, 2010.
- OPPE (Office Preparedness for Paediatric Emergencies) – IAP Module, Delhi 2012.
- IAP National Conference – Panel Discussion on “Allergic March”, Indore, 2014
- Clearing the Airways (Minirespire) –IAP Module, Chennai - 2015-2016
- IAP National Conference – “Aerosol Therapy
- Use and Abuse “Hyderabad, 2016
- 34th Annual Lakeside CME – 10th Oration lecture - “Expect the unexpected concerns in pediatrics”- Bangalore, 2016
- E-Waste: a growing concern in today’s environment – First Karnataka State Environment Conference, Vijayapura, 2017
- Indian Academy Of Paediatrics (IAP)
- IAP - Environment And Child Health
- IAP - Karnataka State
- Past President, IAP Respiratory Chapter, Karnataka State
- Bronchoscopic Studies in Diagnosis of Tuberculosis in Children –Indian Journal of Paediatrics – 1983
- Coring Technique in Tuberculosis in Children –Text Book of Paediatrics edited by Dr. P M Udani-1991 & 98
- Research Fellow to Dr. H Paramesh - Aero Allergens and Human Health – “A survey of 6,560 school children in Bangalore”, 1994 – 1998. Research project by Government of India.
- Carbamazapine Induced Psuedolymphoma Syndrome, Indian Paediatrics, Vol .34, 1997
- Practical Pediatric Pulmonology - “Spirometry in office practice”, edited by Dr. H Paramesh. 2009
- “Laryngomalacia and Tracheomalacia”, Case Based Reviews in Pediatric Pulmonology, Jaypee Publications 2017
- “Necrotizing Pneumonia”, Childhood Pneumonia, Noble Publications, 2019