Dr. Akanksha Jain
Dr. Akanksha Jain has considerable experience and technical skills in Pediatric Intensive Care. She has worked extensively in pediatric ICUs in national and international organizations. She took her fellowship in Critical Care Medicine from Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore and further from Sickkids Hospital Toronto, which is one of the largest pediatric teaching and research hospitals in the world. In addition to this, Dr. Jain has work experience from renowned hospitals, including St. George’s Hospital London and Birmingham Children’s Hospital, UK.
Dr. Jain’s special interests lie in PICU care, she is a skilled intensivist for managing difficult airways, Pediatric cardiac intensive care, ECMO, Renal replacement therapy, Pediatric Neurocritical care and Critical care transport. She carries experience from all around the globe determined to use the same for her patients. She is determined in bringing up standards of patient care in her home country. As a part of fulfilling this goal, she has extensively worked on establishing Pediatric ICU care in the peripheral part of India at Jharkhand.
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine from SickKids Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) from St. Georges London and Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK.
- Fellowship of the National Board in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) from Narayana Hrudayala, Bangalore, India.
- Published articles in various journals of national and international fame.
- Participated and delivered keynote speeches in numerous conferences and workshops
- Consultant Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensivist, Medica Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Assitant Professor and Pediatric Intensivist at Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Kochi.