Dr. Anju George C
Specialist - Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy
Sensitive, simple and empathetic dermatologist with excellent training in diagnosing and treating a variety of skin conditions. Skin physician who builds good rapport with her patients with impeccable mastery in practical tips of maintain good skin health. Well educated professional with strong attention to detail, accuracy and patient oriented approach with exceptional priming in diagnostic dermoscopy and dermatopathology. Adept at improving skin health conditions through various dermatological and cosmetological procedures.
- Infectious diseases
- IADVL gsk Quiz 2020 Odisha&Chhattisgarh zonal level second prize winner
- First prize in clinical photography competition Aesthetica Asia virtual conference January 2021
- First prize in E poster presentation National Neglected Tropical Diseases conference August 2021
- Winner of best free paper in free paper session held at MIDDERMACON,Mangaluru,October 2021
- IADVL gsk Quiz 2021 Odisha&Chhattisgarh zonal level first prize winner
- Second prize in award paper session IADVL Chhattisgarh CUTICON conference in December 2021
- IAL Scholarship for poster presentation ‘When mycobacteriae meet and greet!-Leprosy with tuberculosis –A series of 4 cases’ in International Leprosy Congress 2022
- Published more than 10 articles in various international and national reputed journals.
- Brilliant dermatologist with blazing quizzical wisdom who participated in various national competitions and who received scholarships for international conference presentations.