Dr. Anupama Shaji
Consultant - Anaesthesiology, Critical Care & Pain Management
A skilled medical practitioner with a special interest in Neuroanaesthesia and Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anaesthesia, Dr. Anupama Shaji is also trained in Critical Care and Pain Management. She has completed a Fellowship in Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anaesthesia from Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur; and earned a Post-Doctoral Diploma in Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Anaesthesiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. She is a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Anaesthesiology and also a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in the discipline from Government Medical College, Madurai. Before that, she earned an MBBS from Government Medical College, Kottayam. Dr. Shaji has won awards for paper presentations at multiple national and zonal conferences of the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists. She was a Consultant Anaesthetist at Lakshmi Hospital, Aluva, before joining Aster Medcity’s multispecialty wing.
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Lakshmi Group of Hospitals, Alwaye
- First place in the gold medal examinations conducted by the Institute of Anaesthesiology, Madurai Medical College
- Best Outgoing Student Award by the Institute Of Anaesthesiology, Madurai Medical College
- First prize - award paper category - South Zone ISA Conference 2013 at JIPMER
- T N Jha Award - award paper category - National ISA Conference 2013 at Guwahati