Dr. Bijoy Jose
Associate Consultant- Neurology
Dr. Bijoy Jose is a neurologist, expertise in the field of Neurology. He completed his MBBS from Jubilee Mission Medical College, Thrissur in 2012 and his MD in General Medicine from MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery in 2018. With the special interest in managing neurological disorders, Dr Bijoy further underwent his specialized training and completed his DM in Neurology from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi in 2022. Prior to joining Aster Medcity, he has worked with Government Medical College (Thrissur), Amala Medical College (Thrissur), and Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Kochi).
- Neurocritical care
- Autoimmune diseases
- Autonomic dysfunction
- Passed with distinction in the DM Neurology examination
- 2nd prize in "NEUROLOGIC" competition conducted at the 11th annual international conference of clinical neurology – "SHINE 2021" held by Institute of Neurology, Madras Medical College in December 2021
- Distinction in the MBBS 2nd year examination held in August 2010
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology
- Member of the Indian Academy of Neurology
Research and Publications
- Co-authored a chapter on autoimmune encephalitis in the IAN - textbook of neurology released by the Indian academy of neurology in November 2022
- Co-authored a chapter on autoimmune encephalitis in the yearbook of neurology released by the Indian academy of neurology in November 2022
- DM THESIS: "LOCALISING THE EPILEPTOGENIC ZONE USING MACHINE LEARNING AND NONLINEAR EEG MEASUREMENTS"
- MD THESIS: "ETIOLOGICAL PROFILE OF HEPATOMEGALY IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN CENTRAL KERALA"