Dr. Dhinla S
Specialist - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physiatrist in designing comprehensive, patient centered treatment plans by utilizing cutting edge and time-tested treatments to maximize independence in daily living and quality of life of the patient. Area of interest in Neurorehabilitation, Gait analysis, Intraarticular injections.
Dr. Dhinla S have completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Kannur, MD in PMR from Madras Medical College, Chennai and Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Neurorehabilitation from NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
• Gait analysis using 3D motion gait analysis lab.
• Perform Intraarticular injection, Botox Injection in Neurological and Musculoskeletal disorders.
• Rehabilitation of Neuromuscular disease, Musculoskeletal disorders, amputation
• Dr. M.G.R Medical University Gold Medal for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• IAPMR Dadhichi award for the best Physiatrist presentation in the IAPMRCON 2018.
• First prize in the poster competition IAPMRCON.
• First prize in quiz in All India Interventional pain update 2018.