Dr. Hanna Angel Meleth
Associate Consultant - Neurology
Dr. Hanna Angel Meleth has vast experience in Neurology, Developmental Pediatrics and Child Neurology. She completed MBBS from Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur, MD in Pediatrics from MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery. She has also completed a Doctorate of National Board of Examinations (DrNB) - Neurology from Aster Medcity, Kochi.
Prior to joining Aster Medcity she was working as a Senior Resident - Developmental Pediatrics and Child Neurology at MOSC Medical College.
- Neuro immunology
- Neuro critical Care, Sleep
- Autonomic disorders
- Developmental disorders
- General Neurology
- Use of Reagent Strips in rapid bedside analysis of CSF for the diagnosis of acute meningitis- A Cross Sectional Study in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Central Kerala – PG dissertation (KUHS)
- Usefulness of measuring the ratio of Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter to Eyeball Transverse Diameter (ONSD/ETD) by Ultrasound for diagnosis of acute meningitis or meningoencephalitis - A Cross Sectional Study- Thesis submitted to National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- The incidence, risk factors, microbial etiology and antibiogram of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in a tertiary care hospital- ICMR Short Term Studentship, 2012
- Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis - Are we missing them?
- Cardiovascular Morbidities in COPD
- "An Unusual case of Generalized Muscle Weakness" in International Medical Journal of Students Research, January 2012, Vol2. Issue 1
- Acute Painful Reversible Steroid Myopathy with IV Methylprednisolone- Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology- 28th April 2021
- Complete Bilateral Ophthalmoplegia Due to a Strategic Midbrain Infarct- Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology-16th April 2021
- Post Covid-19 Gullian Barre Syndrome- Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology-16th April 2021
- Miller Fisher Syndrome and Boomerang Sign: A Rare Presentation of Typhoid Fever- Cureus-6th February 2021