Dr. Jinu C Soman
Consultant - Clinical Imaging & Interventional Radiology
A Radiologist with 9 years of experience in Clinical Imaging including MRI, CT, USG and Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology procedures. An Expertise in reporting of the musculoskeletal Imaging, reporting of MRI, CT & USG , Reporting of GUT Imaging , Reporting of Pulmonary Imaging. He is well versed in routine interventional musculoskeletal procedures like tissue sampling, cyst aspiration, bone biopsies. Very well trained in MR arthrography and USG guided treatments of adhesive capsulitis / calcific tendinitis / inflammatory & non inflammatory arthritis, which can aid Orthopaedic surgeons/ Rheumatologists to give better care for patients.
- Clinical Imaging including MRI
- Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology procedures.
- IRIA ANNUAL STATE CONFERENCE – 2013, Trivandrum - First prize winner, state conference quiz
- IRIA NATIONAL CONFERENCE – 2012, Hyderabad- Consolation prize for poster presentation
- Comparative study of sonography with MRI in rotator cuff tears-Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research; Vol 05; Issue 09; September 2017.
- Lipomatosis of dorsal cutaneous branch of ulnar nerve - a rare cause of sensory neuropathy of dorsum of the hand, IJMSR, Vol: 17/2/2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.25259/IJMSR_13_2021