Dr Joice Francis
Dr. Joice Francis is a Neonatologist working at Aster Medcity Hospital in Kochi. She is experienced in paediatrics and neonatal critical care and ventilation, care of extreme preterm babies and extremely low birth weight newborns and nutrition, care of newborns with surgical and cardiac problems.
She is certified in neonatal resuscitation programme and paediatric advanced life support. She has received advanced training and experience in level 3 NICU.
• Care of extreme preterms
• Care of extremely low birth babies and nutrition
• Neonatal ventillation
• Neonatal procedures-intubation,INSURE,central line insertion,arterial line insertion,ICD insetion
• Diagnostic procedures like lumbar puncture,ascitic fluid tapping,bone marrow aspiration etc
• Done a study on clinical profile of hepatic involvement in dengue viral infection and hepatic dysfunction as a marker of severity and accepted by Rajiv Gandhi institute of health sciences in 2017
• Conducted a study on incidence and risk factors of retinopathy of prematurity in a tertiary care centre and is accepted by Indian accademy of paediatrics