Dr. Lijiya Pushpan
A Radiation Oncologist with more than 14 years of experience, Dr. Lijiya Pushpan is an expert in radiotherapeutic management of malignant and benign diseases in patients of all ages. Trained in all advanced modalities of radiation therapy including precision radiation technology (SRS, SRT, SBRT, VMAT, IGRT treatments) and robotic radiosurgery, she believes in providing evidence-based, multi-disciplinary treatment to patients based on the CCC (comprehensive cancer care) approach. Trained at some of the finest medical institutes in India and South Africa, Dr. Lijiya’s areas of special interest include advanced radiation therapies for cancers of the brain, spin, nerve, head & neck, breast, prostate, gynaecological and gastrointestinal tract.
- Specialised training in precision radiation technology: SRS, SRT, SBRT, VMAT, IGRT treatments.
- Trained in image-guided robotic radiosurgery (CyberKnife).
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- South African Society of Clinical and Radiation Oncology (SASCRO)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Involved in research on cancer and well-versed in aspects like Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and drug regulatory affairs (clinical trials).
- Published research articles